Call Us on Toll Free
0800 002 5597
Give Us A Call Toll Free 0800 002 5597 Call Now
RV Infosys is an independent provider of technical support services. Names, logos and trademarks used on this site belong to their respective owners and are shown for reference purposes only.RV Infosys does not claim any association or ownership of such third party names, logos and trademarks.
If your PC is not safe, you are living dangerously.
You won't believe its the same old computer.
Expert computer issue diagnosis and repair
Let our Tech Experts assist you.
- Identity thefts, system crashes, diversion of sensitive personal information to unknown recipients, permanent loss of files and folders are some of the catastrophes that you may have to go through if you neglect PC Protection. You should use a highly sophisticated antivirus application which can detect as well as remove all bad applications which ensure complete system safety.
- Our IT experts would guide on how to protect the system from invasion:
- Enable the Firewall: A firewall would help to protect the system from hackers who would try to get access to it or delete details or stole passwords or any other crucial details. For single PCS software firewalls are suggested to users. This comes with operating systems or it can be purchased for single systems. For several networked computers, the router would function as the firewall.
- Use as well as update security software: This software is designed to prevent any malicious program from being embedded on the system. If the malicious code is detected it would remove it. Viruses can infect the system without the user’s awareness. Several of these applications can be automatically updated.
- Update the Antispyware tool: Spyware is just secretly installed on your computer which would allow others to sneak into your activities. It collects information about your web activities without your approval or brings unnecessary pop-up ads on the browser. There are some OS which offer free spyware safety as well as you can download or get it from local shop. However beware of advertisements which offer to download spyware as some of these might be false or might contain malicious codes.
- OS should be kept updated: These are updated periodically in order to match with technology needs as well as fix security loopholes. Install latest updates as it would ensure up-to-the-minute protection.
- Do not download anything or everything: Do not download all email attachments. Never open attachment from unknown senders well as be cautious of forwarded attachments from known people even. They might contain malicious codes. Never download random programs or files (wallpapers, screensavers, documents, etc) from random websites.
- Turn off computer when not in use: Several PC users leave the systems on throughout the day even if it is not being used. This makes the system highly vulnerable. No matter how much the system is protected, if the system is turned off then it would give no scope to the attackers.
- Always use strong passwords to protect sensitive information. You can increase the strength of your password by using a combination of letters, numbers and symbols. Never entrust any colleague or friend with your password.